We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
With the arrival of the heat we begin to hear that annoying hum of mosquitoes. These are the most hated and feared insects both by us and by animals. There are several remedies against mosquitoes but for the most part they contain chemicals that can harm the environment. Here is an effective anti-mosquito system to eliminate them permanently without harming nature.
Remedies for mosquitoes, do-it-yourself trap you need
The method does not involve the use of chemicals, but as we will see it will not be necessary.
In addition to the basil and lavender plants that keep mosquitoes away, it is possible to build a real trap for mosquitoes to be placed on the terrace, balcony or garden. Alternatively, you can place the trap outside, such as on a window sill, first making sure that it is not very visible since it can be a little disgusting to look at (and you will soon understand).
For what you need:
- half a liter of water of water
- 250 grams of sugar
- 1 gram of brewer's yeast)
- a 2-liter plastic bottle
- insulating tape
Remedies for mosquitoes, DIY trap procedure
- With the help of scissors cut the plastic bottle into two parts: you will get a funnel part "and the bottom of the bottle.
- Turn the part of the funnel inside the other half of the bottle, that is the bottom, making sure that the funnel does not touch the lower part of the bottom: a distance of about 6-7 cm from the bottom will be sufficient
- Secure the funnel with insulating tape to prevent it from moving
- Take all the water at room temperature and pour it into the sugar making it melt
- Take the mixture obtained and pour it into the plastic bottle, also adding the brewer's yeast
- Line the bottle around a black bag - mosquitoes appear to be attracted to this color.
The trap is ready, so you can place it by placing it in a strategic place not visible
Useful indications: replace the solution every two weeks. Remember to always keep the water level above the mouth of the funnel.